There are two possibilities for persons that want to become members of ILA:
- Individual membership
- Corporate membership. In this case, the member is a legal entity called an Affiliated Member. As such, any person put forward by the Company can become a part of ILA without any further subscription.
In both cases:
- The candidates must submit a declaration listing the mandates that fall under their responsibility as directors.
- They must also submit a declaration that no legal proceedings are in motion against them.
- They must have signed the ILA Code of Conduct.
- All applications are submitted for approval to the Management Committee.
1st category: EUR 5.000
- Institutional sponsors, in particular those carrying out work for ILA’s commissions;
- Listed companies whose market capitalisation is superior to 500 million Euros.
2nd category: EUR 1.350
- Listed companies whose market capitalisation is less than 500 million Euros;
- Large unlisted companies (workforce ≥ 100 or share capital ≥ EUR 10 million);
- Investment funds that have over EUR 1 billion in assets under management.
3rd category: EUR 680
- Small and medium-sized companies (workforce ≤ 100 or share capital ≤ EUR 10 million);
- Investment funds that do not fall within category 2 criteria.
4th category: EUR 300
Further to the decision taken at the AGM on 27 June 2017, the 2018 membership fees will be increased by 10% for all categories.