ILA is a non-profit organization founded on 14th April 2005. It was launched in Luxembourg following the Second European Conference on Corporate Governance organized jointly by the European Presidency and the European Commission in order to aid and support Directors in their functions. ILA is an active member of ecoDa
, the European Confederation of Directors Associations.
Over the last decade, ILA has built, with all those who wish to contribute to the development of best governance practices, a complete range of activities to the benefit of its members. ILA offers:
- Access to the first network for Luxembourg directors and a number of dedicated events and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to get involved in the promotion of the profession of director and its growing professionalization
- Career development items: certification program, priority access, early registration, discounts for a range of director-level trainings and ongoing vocational training
- Opportunities to stay informed about the latest developments in EU and national legislation as well as best practices based on the work of our committees, via the ILA newsletter and our conferences on topical issues
- Access to resourceful documentation on corporate governance: personal access to ILA online library and priority access to publications and tools
- Access to open board mandates and governance positions
Get to know more about us ? Check out our Membership
page and our 10th anniversary video (below in the video section) for further information.