Tue 8 May 2018 | 16:45 | Duration 1:00 | Chambre de Commerce Kirchberg
Conference - Directors' Liability: Tax risk and other hot topics
Where do we stand and is your insurance policy facing them?
The environment we are living in evolves permanently. Laws, their interpretations, ethics, habits, international cooperation … are changing. We do not conduct businesses nowadays the same way we did 5 years ago, especially regarding tax, fines or privacy aspects.
We will review the major changes in directors’ liabilities, with a key focus on tax consideration, and how insurance can mitigate, or not, those risks.
4.45pm Registration & welcome
5.00pm Introduction, Carine Feipel, Member of the ILA Board of Directors
5.15pm Presentation “Directors’ Liability: Tax risk and other hot topics”, Charles Roemers, counsel in MNKS and Philippe Goutière, Managing Partner of ABIL
6.20pm Closing remarks
6.30pm Networking cocktail
The conference will be closed with a networking cocktail. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss issues with the speakers and the other participants.
Tuesday 8 May 2018
From 04:45pm to 06:30pm
Chamber of Commerce
7, rue Alcide de Gasperi
(Parking available in the building at own expense)
- Registrations are available on this page, please click on "registration form" in the upper right corner. A confirmation email will be sent to the participant after registration, payment before the conference is a condition for participation.
- The entrance is free of charge for ILA members and at 30.00€ for non-members.
- Payment instructions for non-members:
Payment of 30.00€ by bank transfer before 4 May to the following account number:
- Account holder: ILA Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
- Account number: LU16 0030 0297 9247 0000
- BIC/Swift Code: BGLLLULL Bank: BGL BNP PARIBAS
- Reference: Conference 08.05.2018 and your name.
|Speakers - Moderators - Panelists|