The purpose of this specific training is to provide directors with an introduction to how digital technologies affect the business model and strategies of a company, to enable them to contribute more effectively to boardroom discussion, and to give guidance for further learning, both self-guided and through further ILA Digital Director courses.
The main features of the program are:
- Introduction to the “Digital Director”
- Digital Business
- What is Digital (Business)?
- Case Study – How Uber Uses Digital in their business model
- Back to Reality - what do we do?
Top Trends from industrial and financial sectors and examples of their applicationsDiscussion/Wrap-up
- Discussion/exchange of experiences and inventory of Directors’ needs
- Going further
Benefit of the program
This program will enable participants to:
- Understand the impact of digital on business models
- Start from a position of confidence in discussing digital business in the boardroom
- Be familiar with the key trends in digital innovation facing business today
This course is dedicated to executive or non-executive directors and professionals looking to get comfortable with the impact of digital on their businesses. It is also dedicated to managers, senior managers or executives who wish to learn more about digital business.
- Trainers: leading Luxembourg experts (see details in the attached program)
- Venue: Chamber of Commerce, 7 rue Alcide de Gasperi, Luxembourg-Kirchberg (parking available at your own expense)
- Registration fees: 300.00 € for ILA members / 380.00 € for non-members. The fees are excluding 3% VAT, and cover tuition, handouts, coffee break and lunch
- Language: the course is conducted in English
- This course is providing credits in the context of the CPD Program for ILA Certified Directors (4 hours)
- Registration is available on this page, please click on "registration form" in the upper right corner
- The detailed program is attached below