Following the success of previous editions, Raymond Schadeck, chair of ILA, and the Board of Directors are pleased to invite you to the sixth «ILA Directors' Day»
. Governance experts will share their experience and best practice on latest hot topics in relation to corporate governance.
The formal session will conclude with the award ceremony for the new ILA certified directors after which a cocktail will give participants the opportunity to network.The detailed agenda for this event is attached in the "Documents" section below.
This conference will provide credits in the context of the CPD Program for ILA Certified Directors (4 hours).
Payment is requested by bank transfer before 23 November 2017 to the following account number:
- Venue: the conference will take place at the Chamber of Commerce, 7 rue Alcide de Gasperi, Luxembourg-Kirchberg (parking available at your own expenses).
- Registration fees: 60,00 € for ILA members / 100,00 € for non-members ( 3% VAT included). The fees cover lunch, coffee break and cocktail.
- Please note that no invoice will be issued for this event.
- Account holder: ILA Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
- Account number: LU16 0030 0297 9247 0000
- BIC/Swift Code: BGLLLULL
- Bank: BGL BNP PARIBAS
- Reference: DDAY 2017 and participant name
ILA reserves the rights to use photographs that may be taken during the event for its communication, and to publish them on its website and/or promotional material.