Wed 8 Nov 2017 | 17:00 | Duration 1:30 | Chambre de Commerce Kirchberg
Conference - What Board Members must know to take BEPS-compliant decisions
The Luxembourg Institute of Directors (ILA) is pleased to invite you to the following conference :
What board members must know to take BEPS-compliant decisions
Are the board members systematically involved in the full decision-making process so to have sufficient knowledge to make the appropriate decisions in Luxembourg?
Are the decisions properly documented for tax and TP purposes?
Is there a mismatch in where profits are taxed vs where the people responsible for generating those profits are located?
Regarding intra-group financing activities, staffing is clearly defined in the Circular and can request adjustments/ improvement in Boards and on-payroll in many structures. Defining the adequate capital at risk is key. The application of the circular started on January 1st, 2017. It is urgent to move for the year-end.
The conference will close with a networking cocktail offered by KPMG Luxembourg.
- 4.45pm - Registration and Welcome
- 5.00pm - Introduction by John Li, member of the ILA Board of Directors
- 5.10pm - BEPS overview and its Transfer Pricing implications in Luxembourg, Philippe Neefs, KPMG
- 5.35pm - Circular LIR 56/1 - 56bis/1 : Who is concerned ? (practical case and Transfer Pricing Impact), Philippe Neefs, KPMG
- 6.00pm - Substance : risk control functions and market alternatives regarding intra-group financing activities, Gaëtan Dumont, The square Finance
- 6.25pm - Tax governance further to BEPS, Kathrine Harding Vinjebo, Arcelor-Mittal
- 6.50pm - Closing remarks, John Li, ILA
- 7.00pm - Networking cocktail offered by KPMG Luxembourg
8 November 2017
17:00 - 19:00 PM
Chamber of Commerce
7 Rue Alcide de Gasperi
Luxembourg - Kirchberg
(Parking available in the building at own expense)
- Registrations are available on this page, please click on "registration form" in the upper right corner. A confirmation email will be sent to the participant after registration.
- The entrance is free of charge for ILA members and at 30.00€ for non-members.
- Payment instructions for non-members:
Payment of 30.00€ by bank transfer before 3 November to the following account number:
- Account holder: ILA Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
- Account number: LU16 0030 0297 9247 0000
- BIC/Swift Code: BGLLLULL Bank: BGL BNP PARIBAS
- Reference: Conference 08.11.2017 and your name.
|Speakers - Moderators - Panelists|
Kathrine HARDING VINJEBO