ILA, in cooperation with Deloitte Luxembourg and Fidelity Luxembourg, is pleased to launch the 5th session of this new course on Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing specifically dedicated to Fund Directors. The objective of this 4-hour session is to provide Fund Directors and Board members with an understanding of their increasing role, responsibilities and obligations for preventing money laundering and terrorist financing.
Thanks to their professional experience in the Investment Fund Industry, our experts will cover not only the fundamentals of the prevention of money laundering and the regulatory environment from a Luxembourg perspective, but also how to deal in case of suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing. This training will be interactive and practical examples will be used to enhance the learning.
A detailed program is attached below.
This course is dedicated to Fund Directors.
- Venue: Chambre de Commerce, 7 rue Alcide Gasperi, Luxembourg-Kirchberg (parking available at your own expenses)
- Registration fees: 300.00 € for ILA members / 380.00 € for non-members.
The fees are excluding 3% VAT and cover tuition, handouts, coffee breaks and lunch.
- Language: the course is conducted in English
- This course is providing credits in the context of the CPD Program for ILA Certified Directors: 4 hours.
- Registration is available on this webpage, click on "registration form" on the top right corner
|Speakers - Moderators - Panelists|