The Banks’ Audit Committee Breakfast offers the opportunity for attendees to learn and exchange experiences with the ILA Banking Commission members on the recent developments of the Banks’ Audit Committees. The ILA Banking Commission has recently issued a paper on Bank’s Audit Committees, which will be presented during the breakfast. The objective is to give an update on the regulations impacting Banks’ Audit Committees and to explain what the major changes for Banks’ Audit Committees are, especially in terms of responsibilities and functioning. The presentation will also focus on best practices and regulators expectations.
We will cover the following topics:
- Do the Banks’ need to set-up an Audit Committee?
- What are the powers, roles and responsibilities of an Audit Committee?
- What is the composition of an Audit Committee as well as its functioning and interactions with other committees of the Board?
- How is the Audit Committee supervised?
The format of the event is as follows:
- 09.00 am Registration and welcome coffee
- 09.15 am Introduction: Stanislas Chambourdon, KPMG Head of Bank and ILA Chairman of the Banking Commission
- 09:20 am Presentation: Virginie Lagrange, Independent Director and member of the ILA Banking Commission
- 10.00 am Q&A session
- 10:30 am Conclusion & networking coffee
|Speakers - Moderators - Panelists|