The AIFMD focusses most of its attention on the AIFM, while corporate law looks to the Governing Body of the AIF to take responsibility for the AIF.
This difference between the European Directive and local corporate law has potential to create conflict between the different Boards involved in managing an AIF.
ILA is presenting a round-table seminar to explore some of these conflicts via three case-studies.
- 4.45pm Registrations and welcome
- 5.00pm Introduction by Keith Burman
- 5.15pm Case Study 1 - Financial Reporting, led by Michael Delano
- 5.35pmCase Study 2 - Depositary, led by Keith Burman
- 5.55pm Case Study 3 - Investors, led by Eric Chinchon
- 6.15pm Discussion
- 6.20pm Closing remarks
- 6.30pm Networking cocktail
The conference will be closed with a networking cocktail. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss issues with the speakers and the other participants.
|Speakers - Moderators - Panelists|