Following the success of the previous events, Raymond Schadeck, chair of ILA, and the Board of Directors welcome your participation at the Fourth «Directors' Day»
event. Our distinguished speakers will share their experience and expertise with you on latest hot topics in relation to corporate governance at Luxembourg level. The 2015 edition will offer a focus on cyber-security from a Board Member perspective and the CSSF will share with us its hot topics for the moment. The formal session will close with the award of certificates to the new certified directors.
The format of the day will be the following:
The detailed agenda for this event is attached in the documents section.
- 12:15 Registration
- 12:30 Networking lunch
- 13:30 Welcome and introduction by Raymond Schadeck
- 13:45 Cyber-security & social engineering
- 14:45 Four principles of good governance in non-profit organisations & A view from the inside
- 15:45 Coffee break
- 16:30 Latest Governance issues for Financial Sector Institutions - CSSF
- 17:30 Will the 'new tax normal' turn your business upside down?
- 18:15 Award ceremony of ILA Certified Directors
- 18:30 Closing of the conference and networking cocktail
As a side event during the conference, we will have an exhibition area offering the opportunity to companies operating in the governance field to present services and products to our participants. Sponsorship information are available with Marie Chambourdon.
This conference will provide credits in the context of the CPD Program for ILA Certified Directors (4 hours).