Following the success of the previous events, Raymond Schadeck, chair of ILA, and the Board of Directors welcome your participation at the Fifth «Directors' Day» event. Our distinguished speakers will share their experience and expertise with you on latest hot topics in relation to corporate governance at Luxembourg level. The formal session will close with the award of certificates to the new certified directors.
The detailed agenda for this event is attached in the documents section.
As a side event during the conference, we will have an exhibition area offering the opportunity to companies operating in the governance field to present services and products to our participants.
This conference will provide credits in the context of the CPD Program for ILA Certified Directors (4 hours).
Payment is requested by bank transfer before 10 November 2016 to the following account number:
- Venue: the conference will take place at Chamber of Commerce, 7 rue Alcide de Gasperi, Luxembourg-Kirchberg (parking available at your own expenses).
- Registration fees: 60,00 € for ILA members / 100,00 € for non-members ( 3% VAT included). The fees cover lunch, coffee break and cocktail.
- Please note that no invoice will be issued for this event.
- Account holder: ILA Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
- Account number: LU16 0030 0297 9247 0000
- BIC/Swift Code: BGLLLULL
- Bank: BGL BNP PARIBAS
- Reference: DDAY 2016 and participant name
ILA reserves the rights to use photographs that may be taken during the event for its communication, and to publish them on its website and/or promotional material.