ILA is pleased to announce the launch of this new
full day course.
The objective is to understand the key roles, duties and liabilities of directors, as well as the Luxembourg legal framework and governance environment.
This course will explore not only the regulatory aspects but will also provide delegates with best practices and practical advice. The program intends to be highly interactive and is facilitated by Luxembourg experts.This course is available in both English and in French versions
A detailed agenda is available below
- Corporate governance – rising awareness and driving principles
- Luxembourgish company law basics, directors duties and the functioning of a Luxembourg Board
- Specific situations (SMEs, Listed companies, Financial sector, Personnel & representatives, Subsidiaries)
- Director’s focus - accounting and audits
- Key considerations when accepting (or keeping) a Director mandate
- Questions & Discussion of key trends and challenges
Benefit of the program
- An understanding of the key concepts of the Luxembourg legal environment, as well as the role of good governance in achieving effective & value-adding boards
- An overview of specific situations in Luxembourg
- An opportunity to seek practical advice from our experts’
This course is designed for new aspiring directors (executive and non-executive), as well as board members representing employees, senior managers, company secretaries and other professionals interacting with boards who are looking to gain essential understanding of the role of a board and its directors.
- Speakers: Monique Bachner, Anne-Marie Nicolas
- Language: this session will be run in English, French session is also available here
- Length: 1 full day course
- Venue: Chambre de Commerce, 7 rue Alcide de Gasperi, Luxembourg-Kirchberg (parking available at own expense)
- Participation Fees: 540.00€ for ILA members / 650.00€ for non-members (fees are excluding 3% VAT)
- Registration: online registration available on this website