Wed 27 Apr 2016 | 08:30 | Duration 0:00 | DoubleTree by Hilton
Conference - Insurance Breakfast Conference
ILA members are invited to attend an information breakfast conference on the new risks and liabilities facing directors in the exercise of their functions.
This keynote speech will be followed by a presentation of the new insurance coverage offered by AIG to ILA members at preferential rate.
ILA has negotiated the creation of a new D&O insurance solution for directors with its historic partner AIG and in cooperation with the insurance broker Willis Gras Savoye.
- 08:15-08:30 : Registration & Welcome
- 08:30-09:00 : "Directors’ liability: legal framework and jurisprudence in Luxembourg" by Lucile Arnoux, Senior Associate, MNKS
- 09:00-09:30 : "15 years of claims experience on Directors’ liability in Luxembourg: feedback and analysis" by David De Greef, Financial Institutions Manager, AIG Belgium & Luxembourg
- 09:30-10:00 : "D&O coverage for ILA’ members: conditions and subscription process" by Catherine Lesourd, CEO, Willis Gras Savoye Luxembourg
- 10:00-10:30 : Closing & Networking
This event will take place at :
DoubleTree by Hilton
12, rue Jean Engling
- If you would like to participate to this event, please make sure to register on-line using your personal account.
- This breakfast conference is free of charge.
- Due to the limited number of seats available, the access to this event will be restricted to duly registered participants on a first come first served basis.
- This conference is providing credits in the context of the CPD Program for ILA Certified Directors: 1 hour.