Integrity, the respect of a consistent framework of ethical or moral principles based upon a core group of values, needs to be considered by company directors beyond formal codes of conduct and regulations, now more than ever. Moreover, the board’s approach to integrity has to spread outward from the boardroom in order to permeate the whole culture of the organization.
As scandals have decimated share prices and board credibility, integrity has become one of the critical elements of governance that companies are looking to reinforce; beginning at the "top".
The 2015 OECD report on Corporate Governance suggests corporate leadership is indeed taking integrity more seriously. However, the key question remains: what can we, as directors, do to enhance the role of integrity in the boardroom?
This new half-day course aims to provide a practical framework for understanding and instilling integrity and ethics in the boardroom, using case studies, a master class and self-reflection.
This course is recommended for board directors, company secretaries and senior management.
- Venue: Chambre de Commerce, 7 rue Alcide Gasperi, Luxembourg-Kirchberg (parking available at your own expenses)
- Registration fees: 300.00 € for ILA members / 380.00 € for non-members.
The fees are excluding 3% VAT and cover tuition, handouts and coffee break.
- Language: the course is conducted in English
- This course is providing credits in the context of the CPD Program for ILA Certified Directors: 4 hours.
- Registration is available on this webpage, click on "registration form" on the top right corner
|Speakers - Moderators - Panelists|