ILA, in cooperation with IIA Luxembourg, is pleased to invite you to this conference on the Internal Audit function and the view of the Audit Committee of the Board.
IIA 2016–17 Global Chairman Angela Witzany
will discuss her theme, “Audit Never Sleeps,” to highlight how internal auditors serve as trusted advisers and partners to boards, audit committees, and management.Mr John Li
, as the Chairman of an Audit Committee, will share his views on the evolving role of the Audit Committee and its relationship with the Internal Audit function of the Company.
- 4.45pm Registrations and welcome
- 5.00pm Introduction by Norman Finster, chairman of IIA Luxembourg
- 5.15pm Angela Witzany, IIA 2016–17 Global Chairman, will present:
"Audit Never Sleeps"
Mrs. Witzany advocates for internal auditors to:
- Communicate well
- Adopt an integrated mindset
- Operate transparently and ethically
- Think strategically
- 6.00pm Presentation by John Li, Independent Director on the view of the Audit Committee Member
- 6.20pm Q&A session with the audience
- 6.30pm Closing remarks by Norman Finster
The conference will be closed with a networking cocktail. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss issues with the speakers and the other participants.
A detailed program including a professional biography of the speakers is attached below.
|Speakers - Moderators - Panelists|