- 5.00pm Registrations and welcome
- 5.15pm Introduction by Raymond Schadeck, chairman of ILA
- 5.20pm Presentation on “Rethinking the Corporate Governance Model” by Mrs. Anne Ruth Herkes, former secretary of State at the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy. During her presentation, Mrs Herkes will explain her view on Corporate Governance in Germany and which model is fit for the 21st century.
- 6.00pm Questions & Answers session with the audience
- 6.30pm Conclusion and networking cocktail
The conference will be closed with a networking cocktail. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss issues with the speaker and the other participants.
Anne Ruth Herkes
previously served as State Secretary at the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, where she led Germany’s global trade interests, and EU and WTO trade negotiations. She has nearly 30 years of professional experience in politics, diplomacy, and economic affairs in Europe, the US, Japan and Qatar. She earlier served as Ambassador to Qatar and, before that, was a member of the Executive Management of BP Biofuels in London in her role as Vice President, Policy and Communications. She previously served on the board of KfW IPEX-Bank. She now serves as a member of the board of KBL European Private Bankers S.A.