ILA, in cooperation with Deloitte Luxembourg, is pleased to invite you to this conference on Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing specifically dedicated to Directors. The objective is to provide Directors and Board members with an understanding of their increasing role, responsibilities and obligations from a Luxembourg law perspective and new directive.
- 4.45pm Registrations and welcome
- 5.00pm Introduction by John Li, member of the ILA Board of Directors
- 5.10pm Michel Turk, Substitut Principal du Procureur d’Etat, Parquet de Luxembourg, Cellule de Renseignement Financier/Financial Intelligence Unit, will present:
- Tax crimes as a predicate offence for money laundering
- Latest statistics from the FIU and evolution of typologies, including practical
- insight into AML development and techniques used
- 6.00pm Q&A session with the audience, facilitated by Eric Collard, Deloitte Partner in the Forensic department and Bill Lockwood, Independent Director
- 6.25pm Closing remarks
- 6.30pm Networking cocktail
The conference will be closed with a networking cocktail. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss issues with the speakers and the other participants.
A detailed program will follow soon.
|Speakers - Moderators - Panelists|