There are two possibilities for persons that want to become members of ILA:
- Individual membership
- Corporate membership. In this case, the member is a legal entity called an Affiliated Member. As such, any person put forward by the Company can become a part of ILA without any further subscription.
In both cases:
- The candidates must submit a declaration listing the mandates that fall under their responsibility as directors.
- They must also submit a declaration that no legal proceedings are in motion against them.
- They must have signed the ILA Code of Conduct.
- All applications are submitted for approval to the Management Committee.